A DigiPass One-Time-Password (OTP) is a 6 digit PIN that is required before you will be able to connect to your FamilyLife VM or VPN from outside of the FamilyLife office. This is an added service that is assigned to “approved” FL accounts. At the time of assignment, you will be given the choice of using the DigiPass smartphone App or a hardware DigiPass device.
These instructions will guide you through the process of activating your DigiPass account on your smartphone and how to use the App or hardware DigiPass device.
- Search the App Store, Google Play Store or Windows Mobile Store for “digipass“. The app you want to locate and install is “DP4Mobile Enterprise Sec”.
- Open the DIGIPASS-ES App on your device.
- At the Activation screen you can either scan your activation QR code or choose Manual which requires that you enter your Serial Number and Activation Code. The QR code and Manual code details were emailed to your FL account when your DigiPass account was originally created. To scan your QR code, you will need to open the FL activation email on another device or computer, press the QR code button in the DigiPass app and allow the app to access your camera.
- At the standard DigiPass screen, click on the One time password to receive your OTP PIN.
Note: You have only 60 seconds to retrieve and use your OTP PIN before the App will timeout and require that you again click on the “One time password” button to receive a new OTP PIN.
- You’re Done! Anytime you open the DIGIPASS-ES App it should direct you to your One Time Password.